For those of you who have oily skin, usually you are susceptible to acne.
Hopefully you are a teenager Puberty is the time hormones increased so naturally if most of you have acne problems.
Well, you do not need to be inferior, embarrassed, or worried because we will share tips to reduce your acne.
1. Diligent face, on the part of acne, use a special soap face, then rinse with warm air. Do it this way several times a day.
2. Wash your hair using shampoo every day.
3. Keep your decorative items, such as combs and foundations, clean and dirt free.
4. Try to expose to morning sunlight (maximum at 7 am) as much as possible because the sun can help fat in your skin mongering.
5. Avoid fatty and spicy foods because it will aggravate acne.
6. Avoid the use of thick makeup or made of cream because it will make you look shiny.
7. As much as possible increase the consumption of foods containing vitamins A, B, C, and E, both vegetables and fruits.